“Fresh, delicious and varied!”
Review of Urban Kitchen

Urban Kitchen
Ranked #2 of 85 Restaurants in Corolla
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed July 22, 2013

Ate here with family after reading reviews and the food did not disappoint!

The highlights of our meals were the watermelon salad and the Panna Cotta, S'mores style.

A word of warning for those trying to avoid salty foods - the UK Burger was absolutely delicious but the burger and fries combined were quite salty.

Can't wait to return and try some other fresh treats!

2  Thank rachaelerin

Reviewed July 22, 2013

All of the reviews we read were positive. After visiting urban kitchen, we are in total agreement. We are excited that this restaurant will be open in the off season and look forward to more fresh, delicious meals. Staff working very hard but happy and courteous.

1  Thank J K
Reviewed July 20, 2013

We came across this gem on the very last night of our vacation, following a week of disappointing, over-priced tourist food (Sunset Grille and Bar - which I really wanted to like - was by far the worst culprit), and poorly made drinks. I wish I had eaten here every single night. Despite its location in a strip mall, my husband and I chose to sit outside at the cute little bistro table, enjoying the cool night air, sipping divine, well-crafted cocktails. Bliss.
We enjoyed soup, mussels, and pork chops (not something I would usually order at a restaurant, but the description of interesting, fresh components in the dish sounded enticing!). The food was so tasty that we--who never order dessert--had to sample from the dessert menu, which was worth every delectable calorie. The coffee was a little weaker than I prefer, but that would not stop me from returning. The staff were engaging and attentive, the owner was very sweet, and the atmosphere seemed much more local than touristy.
Of all of the place we tried between Duck and Currituck, Urban Kitchen was by far the best eatery.

2  Thank karilovesadventures
Reviewed July 19, 2013 via mobile

The 5 of us had a great time at the Urban Kitchen. We got there early and had a small wait but it was more than worth it. I highly recommend the NY Strip. A must stop in Corolla.

2  Thank BC4323
Reviewed July 19, 2013

Saw this was the number one restaurant in corolla rated on trip advisor so gave it a shot.My family had the fried green tomatoes, salad, hamburger and desserts. It was good but not great...but real good. Should have had the fish.4 slices of tomatoes for 9 dollars is not worthy though. The inside was very nice and the staff where excellent. Would recommend this place but needs some kinks fixed.

3  Thank brandoni3