“Local recommendation”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed June 10, 2013

My husband and I were pointed to this place by a year-round local and we were so glad we tried it! Atmosphere is low-key and friendly. The food was fantastic! My husband had steelhead and I had a Greek chicken dish. Both entrees were cooked to perfection! Both featured fresh, local vegetables that were delicious and fresh. Anyone who enjoys food prepared simply and perfectly will love this place.

3  Thank Ecevans
There are newer reviews for Urban Kitchen

Reviewed June 8, 2013

We were excited to try a new restaurant in Corolla and Urban Kitchen didn't disappoint. We are just here for the week and have been there twice. Returned last night to order a repeat on the Best Burger Ever!! There several nights ago with two other couples, and everyone loved, loved the food, friendly service, cool ambiance. Small place but loaded with charm. Burger was SO delicious thanks to several factors - delicious brioche type bun, smoked Vidalia onions. Prices are extremely reasonable. Burger & fries are a bargain at $12. Entree prices ranged from $12-22.

3  Thank Paula30226
Reviewed June 7, 2013

We had a wonderful time, The atmosphere was relaxing and comforting, and of course the food was great!

3  Thank Sara M
Reviewed June 5, 2013

This quaint restaurant has it all - great food, inviting atmosphere, attentive wait staff, and reasonable prices. My husband had the fried green tomatoes appetizer and burger entree. Needless to say, he thoroughly enjoyed both. I had the soup of the day which was a creamy onion with asparagus and bacon - yummy! For my entree, I had the Ashley Farms chicken which was tender and juicy accompanied by Greek potatoes, tomatoes and green beans, and tzatziki. It was delicious. Urban Kitchen just opened this year. Please patronize this establishment to ensure it stays around. It is truly a welcome edition to the Corolla area.

3  Thank Deborah G
Reviewed June 1, 2013 via mobile

After hearing my friends rant and rave about the food I had to try it for myself. Amazing! I had the scallop appitizer and they were cooked perfectly. After finishing our apps we had to wait another 15 or so minutes before our waitress came back to take our entree orders. Although we were starving we were with great company so the time was well spent talking. Our entress came out and WOW! Best burger I may ever have had in my life. Everyone else's food also looked incredible. Great place and I will be going back again soon!

3  Thank ILoveSharkWeek