“Delicious - Best Dinner in the Outer Banks”

North Banks Restaurant & Raw Bar
Ranked #11 of 88 Restaurants in Corolla
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Local cuisine, Bar scene
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Reservations
Description: We have been a local's favorite seafood establishment for over 20 years. Daily Lunch and Dinner Specials feature fresh local fish and creative sauces. Our Raw Bar features Steamed Shrimp, Maine Lobster, Littleneck Clams, Seaside and Select Oysters and Snow Crablegs. Sit at our Full Service bar, hang with the locals, enjoy your favorite libation and watch Major League Baseball, NFL Footbal and NHL Hockey.
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Delicious dinner! I had the Panko Shrimp, my wife the seafood platter and our daughter ordered the filet. All three meals were cooked to order and great. The mixed veggies and smashed potatoes were also yummy. My wife’s margarita was mix perfectly.

It’s a small place with an hour wait for a table when we stopped in at 5:30p. We skipped the wait and took the three chairs at the end of the bar. Very pleasant staff.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Great atmosphere and really great Bartender. Nice place to chill after a day on the beach. Its also in a little shopping center with a ton of places to walk around to pick something up from your visit

Reviewed June 12, 2019

This restaurant has become one of my favorite spots on the Outer Banks. Consistently a good meal I always feel safe suggesting them to my friends and family. They offer fresh local seafood which is a big deal to me and prepared wonderfully. A nice place for a casual lunch but I feel dinner is when they really shine.

Reviewed June 12, 2019

Finally got back to Corolla to enjoy this fabulous restaurant. I received a very pleasant and friendly welcome on arrival from the owner who seemed to treat everyone as guests, instead of customers. Once again, the food was exceptional, I had the mixed grill on this visit and everything was cooked perfectly. Also tried the specialty oysters and they were so good that I almost got another order for dessert. The space is not very large so be sure to get there early because there is always a crowd. It’s been my experience that smaller restaurants that can seat you immediately in season are near empty for a reason, but this will never be the case here. Once again they made my long drive to get there well worth it.

Reviewed June 11, 2019

After what was supposed to be a nice dinner out with my family I was highly disgusted by the service of the owner especially and our waiter. This poor establishment doesn't even deserve one star. Please avoid wasting your time and money where it is not well spent. Beware! They do not value customers in any way.

2  Thank Mccraychris1