“Very good food with creative menu options”

North Banks Restaurant & Raw Bar
Ranked #11 of 87 Restaurants in Corolla
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Bar scene, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Description: We have been a local's favorite seafood establishment for over 20 years. Daily Lunch and Dinner Specials feature fresh local fish and creative sauces. Our Raw Bar features Steamed Shrimp, Maine Lobster, Littleneck Clams, Seaside and Select Oysters and Snow Crablegs. Sit at our Full Service bar, hang with the locals, enjoy your favorite libation and watch Major League Baseball, NFL Footbal and NHL Hockey.
Reviewed November 12, 2018

I was expecting the typical beach restaurant in a tourist town. It is off season and they are obviously taking care of the locals all year around. The food was great, the service was great and I was pleasantly surprised. No matter what time of year, put this one on your list.

Date of visit: November 2018

Reviewed November 3, 2018 via mobile

Had lump crab grenades for appetizer and tuna bites both very good. Salmon for entree and it was delicious. My husband had the mixed grill he liked it but thought the tuna steak could have been seasoned better. We enjoyed this place and would recommend it.

Date of visit: November 2018
Reviewed October 22, 2018

We ate lunch here with my wife, cousin and sister. The restaurant is tucked away in a small shopping center and it’s a little hard to find. I ordered the Fish and Chips and it was excellent. The service was good. I would recommend this restaurant.

Reviewed October 20, 2018 via mobile

This was a lunch visit. I ordered the scallop & Bacon skewer with their seafood chowder from the appetizer menu and hubby had Baked Oysters with firecracker crab on top. We were both pleased with the food and the service though it was a bit pricey for what we had.

That said, we’d go back again.

Reviewed October 19, 2018

I am finishing up a two week stay in Corolla, and have dined at this restaurant at least ten times. Every dish that I ate wa# delicious and perfectly prepared. I have sampled the scallops, oysters, crab legs, shrimp, tuna, lobster, barbecue, chowder and fresh catch of the day. The service, the food and the staff couldn’t have been any better. There is usually a wait for a table on the weekends but, it is well worth it. This place is a big reason that I stay in Corolla when I come to the Outer Banks.