“Nice restaurant”

Ranked #11 of 87 Restaurants in Corolla
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Local cuisine, Bar scene
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Description: We have been a local's favorite seafood establishment for over 20 years. Daily Lunch and Dinner Specials feature fresh local fish and creative sauces. Our Raw Bar features Steamed Shrimp, Maine Lobster, Littleneck Clams, Seaside and Select Oysters and Snow Crablegs. Sit at our Full Service bar, hang with the locals, enjoy your favorite libation and watch Major League Baseball, NFL Footbal and NHL Hockey.
Reviewed October 22, 2018

We ate lunch here with my wife, cousin and sister. The restaurant is tucked away in a small shopping center and it’s a little hard to find. I ordered the Fish and Chips and it was excellent. The service was good. I would recommend this restaurant.

Reviewed October 20, 2018 via mobile

This was a lunch visit. I ordered the scallop & Bacon skewer with their seafood chowder from the appetizer menu and hubby had Baked Oysters with firecracker crab on top. We were both pleased with the food and the service though it was a bit pricey for what we had.

That said, we’d go back again.

Reviewed October 19, 2018

I am finishing up a two week stay in Corolla, and have dined at this restaurant at least ten times. Every dish that I ate wa# delicious and perfectly prepared. I have sampled the scallops, oysters, crab legs, shrimp, tuna, lobster, barbecue, chowder and fresh catch of the day. The service, the food and the staff couldn’t have been any better. There is usually a wait for a table on the weekends but, it is well worth it. This place is a big reason that I stay in Corolla when I come to the Outer Banks.

Reviewed October 14, 2018

Came here for crab cakes and bloody marys with a group of nine. We knew to get there when they opened at 11:00am It took them about five minutes to set up a table for us and it was right in the center of the bar. They make you wait for your entire party to be present before they will even consider setting up a table or seating you. We ordered bloody marys with bacon vodka the waitress didn't tell the whole table they were out of bacon vodka and substituted pepper vodka It was too spicy for one our group and she requested a new drink. When the bill came we were charged for both. Another one ordered a dozen oysters but they brought 6 then another 6 and charged the higher price. Although they took care of the over charges we had to bring it to their attention and it seemed they were reluctent to admit their mistake. we have been going to this restaurant for several years but will not be returning

Reviewed October 13, 2018 via mobile

Came here with some friends. Excellent service. The crabcake app was good but I with it was lumpier. The shrimp, lobster corn chowder was out of this world. For dinner I had the mixed grill which included shrimp, tuna and tri tips. Superb. Cooked to perfection. My friends had the scallop app which was cooked to perfection. Great place. Dont miss