“Must Go”

Ranked #11 of 87 Restaurants in Corolla
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Local cuisine, Bar scene
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Description: We have been a local's favorite seafood establishment for over 20 years. Daily Lunch and Dinner Specials feature fresh local fish and creative sauces. Our Raw Bar features Steamed Shrimp, Maine Lobster, Littleneck Clams, Seaside and Select Oysters and Snow Crablegs. Sit at our Full Service bar, hang with the locals, enjoy your favorite libation and watch Major League Baseball, NFL Footbal and NHL Hockey.
Reviewed October 2, 2018

My wife and I travel to the OBX many times during the year. There are two restaurant's that are "Must Go" for us and NB is one. Fantastic atmosphere, fantastic food and truly friendly staff. I highly recommend it. Not a huge place, part of it's charm, so be prepared to wait in season!

Reviewed September 29, 2018 via mobile

The food and service is excellent. This is my family’s favorite restaurant in the outer banks. They have so many options and is good for those who don’t like seafood also. We have never had a meal we didn’t think was out of this world at North Banks! I would highly recommend it.

Reviewed September 24, 2018

We had a great time here! Love the atmosphere and the staff! The food is delicious
with huge portions! We will be back and we highly recommend

Reviewed September 23, 2018

Delicious local fare & great service! This was my 2nd visit after having discovered this hidden gem with my husband in late September. We brought my Italian father in law & sis in law visiting from AZ and everyone left happy!

I’m a big fan of the oysters, and hubs enjoyed the delicious scallops (light fried w/ Panko). My very picky father in law was impressed with the grilled tuna (said it was “best ever”) and SIL

Date of visit: December 2017
Reviewed September 6, 2018 via mobile

Great food and service at North Bank. From the fresh oyster options, salads and personal favorite clam cake this place does not disappoint! Well worth the wait!