“Good Seafood”

Ranked #5 of 85 Restaurants in Corolla
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Bar scene, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Reservations
Description: We have been a local's favorite seafood establishment for over 20 years. Daily Lunch and Dinner Specials feature fresh local fish and creative sauces. Our Raw Bar features Steamed Shrimp, Maine Lobster, Littleneck Clams, Seaside and Select Oysters, Maine Mussels and Snow Crablegs. Sit at our Full Service bar, hang with the locals, enjoy your favorite libation and watch Major League Baseball, NFL Footbal and NHL Hockey.
Langhorne, Pennsylvania
“Good Seafood”
Reviewed September 4, 2013 via mobile

We have been going to Northbanks for lunch and dinner for many years. Throughout that time the food and service has remained consistent. I would especially recommend the clam chowder and yellowfin tuna. Be prepared to wait since the restaurant is small and the groups waiting are usually very large.

Visited September 2013

“Great spot in Timbuck II”
Reviewed September 3, 2013 via mobile

Lunch at this spot was really awesome! During the season I would recommend getting there by 11:30 for lunch(quite a wait forms after)!! The fish tacos were very tasty. The other dishes at the table received equal compliments! Grab a bite while you're in town! You won't be disappointed!

• Visited August 2013
Murrysville, PA
“Another wonderful visit”
Reviewed September 3, 2013

Four of us had dinner here last night and all four meals were excellent. I had the Panko and Parmesan Crusted Flounder, my wife had the Tilefish Special, my brother had the Crabcake and my sister-in-law had the Fried Shrimp. Excellent service as well!

• Visited September 2013
Kinnelon, New Jersey
“Food very good, the rest average”
Reviewed August 27, 2013

Read the reviews so pretty excited about going. I expected to wait, and we did, about 45 minutes which is what they predicted. All good. We were a group of six and as another reviewer commented, I believe a 20% included tips negates any motivation to be great. I'd change that policy. 20% is exceptional service, not standard for mediocrity. Kind of like giving everyone a trophy for trying...Our food was very good. Currituck Crab soup was excellent. My caesar salad was a tad underdressed and no offer of fresh pepper. Crab legs were a hit as were the scallops skewers with bacon. Ribs were also well received. i would make this a $$$ and not a $$. Clean and did not smell "fishy". Not sure if I would go again with many other options.

Overall, good but not great.

• Visited August 2013
Glenmoore, PA
“Favorite Place in Corolla”
Reviewed August 26, 2013

North Banks is our "go to" restaurant for a great meal. The pan seared tuna is always excellent and the daily specials intriguing. It is a little on the pricey side, but worth the dollars. During the summer, North Banks usually has a substantial wait time, but with a little planning and a light lunch, arriving early avoids the problem. We often eat there out of season, sometimes at a table, sometimes at the bar. Both are good choices and even during the winter North Banks is busy and fun.

Visited April 2013