“Vacation in Corolla”

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

R0bert010...
Windber, Pennsylvania
“Vacation in Corolla”
Reviewed 4 weeks ago for a stay in June 2018

This beach house was wonderful, clean, great amenities, had a nice pool, and a decent walk to the beach. Corolla Classics Vacations was wonderful to deal with. While on vacation we had two minor things come up with the house and Corolla Classics dealt with them both the very next business day.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Allison B
“BEWARE- BUG INFESTED”
Reviewed July 10, 2017 for a stay in May 2017

I recently spent a week here at Endless Fun for a wedding. After two nights in my room I moved out and closed the door- as the room and bathroom were infested with bugs. Corolla Classic Vacations took my calls, called me a liar despite the pictures I sent them- attached below- and will not return my calls. I've been going to beach houses for 20 years and have never experienced such a disgusting occurrence with NO response or compensation from the rental company. Shame on them. My bug bites took weeks to heal and they rented the house out the day we left with no fumigation. The rest of the house was missing practically everything, there wasn't even a roll of toilet paper, a sponge, soap, or trash can in the bathroom. The grass was dead, the pool was cleaned the last day. The kitchen was sticky and gross.

Irishgirl...
Middletown, Delaware
“A Gem in Corolla”
Reviewed July 27, 2014 for a stay in July 2014

Just returned from a week stay at this beautiful home. 3 of our extended families shared this home and enjoyed everything about our stay. The outside volleyball pit and extensive grass area, along with the pool and hot tub certainly allowed for young and old to enjoy. The common space inside the home gave us time to enjoy family dinners. The home was well stocked with kitchen equipment and pool and beach extras. A very short walk to the beach was a bonus. The house has provided everything to make your stay enjoyable and carefree. Just what a vacation home should be!

Thanks Corolla Classic Vacations for taking care of a minor refrigeration problem and keeping the grounds, pool and hot tub clean and safe for our group. Would recommend this home and Corolla Classic Vacation Homes to everyone looking for a relaxing vacation in OBX.

Traveling group: Extended Family
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
VA
Reviewed September 18, 2013 for a stay in August 2013

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Check in / front desk Service
Would I recommend this vacation rental to my best friend?
PA
Reviewed July 18, 2013 for a stay in June 2013

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Check in / front desk Service
Would I recommend this vacation rental to my best friend?
Management Response
Jul 18, 2013
So glad you loved it. Can't wait to see you again! Mallory
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
No pets
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing