“Ice Cream is good!”

Big Buck's Homemade Ice Cream
Ranked #3 of 12 Dessert in Corolla
Reviewed August 28, 2013

We visited after lunch on a cloudy day. Timbuck II was packed, but we just beat the crowd. I had the Peanut butter fudge with Reeses, my boy had chocolate marshmallow, my girl had a milkshake and my husband had an espresso. (What is wrong with him?) We were all very satisfied with the taste and size of our purchase. We did spend about $20--the generous scoop with a waffle cone was $4.45, the shake $6.?? and I don't remember the espresso.

The monkeys in the store are freeeaaaaky! :) But fun.

Reviewed August 11, 2013

Quite simply I love this place without a doubt. The place gets pretty jam packed so earlier may be better than later in the day to avoid the evening after dinner crowd. A lot of other places close around 9ish while Big Bucks is open until 11PM so a lot of people gravitate to the store prior to leaving for the day making the 9 o'clock hour particularly packed. The prices are a little high but the quality makes it worth it without a doubt! There are enough combinations and options that I don't think anyone would have a hard time finding something for them. Worth a trip if you are in the area.

Reviewed August 9, 2013

Excellent service, location, and ice cream! We go here every year for dessert after dinner in Timbuck II.

Reviewed August 2, 2013

I LOVE ice cream and this is some of the best I have ever tasted. The scoops may be small, but worth every penny. The flavors are so rich that the little dishes are plenty to fill the belly.
P.S. The chocolates are TO DIE FOR as well!!! Needless to say, I would weight hundreds of pounds if I worked there.

2  Thank truetraveler8
Reviewed August 1, 2013

The worse thing I can say is that they are always busy so you may have to wait in long. The good: large selection of flavors and I have never tried a flavor that I didn't like. What more can one say.