“Great black and white cookie and oatmeal raisin cookie!!”

Northern Lights Bakery
Ranked #1 of 2 Bakeries in Corolla
Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: We are located in beautiful Corolla NC. A full service Bakery specializing in home-made Donuts, pastries, cupcakes, and custom cakes. Amazing coffee is our thing!!! Come and say hello and have a special treat you won't soon forget!
Medford, nj
“Great black and white cookie and oatmeal raisin cookie!!”
Reviewed September 1, 2013

I stopped in here to have a snack before I went on the wild horse tour. It was 10 am and they were out of almost everything, which tells me it must be a great bakery!! I really just wanted some cookies, and luckily, they had plenty of them. The cookies were delicious.

Visited August 2013

Boston area
“Best donuts - hands down”
Reviewed August 15, 2013

If you love fresh donuts and pastries then you should check out Northern Lights Bakery. We tried another local donut shop in town and it was okay. We stumbled upon this bakery while looking for an ice cream place near the Lighthouse area in Corolla. The folks here know how to bake a great donut. We tried several varieties, including the glazed, coconut, jelly, creme filled and frosted. Each was made to perfection. Try them out - you will not be disappointed.

• Visited July 2013
New Hampshire
“Meh”
Reviewed August 15, 2013

Went in after taking a horse tour. Smelled great walking in. Ordered ham and cheese croissant (average) a cinnamon bun (average) a doughnut and a cappuccino. The doughnut was good. The cap was missing the hazelnut I asked for and we took a red velvet cupcake to go. The cupcake was less than an average grocery store would make with mix frosting. Not exactly homemade and not worth the $4+ price tag. Won't be in a hurry to return. Also the help was ok - the older woman managed a smile but the younger one seemed put out to wait on me.

• Visited August 2013
“Fresh and Homemade”
Reviewed August 13, 2013

We stopped here for a quick treat before heading out to the 4x4 area. We ordered several different pastries and all were well delicious. Even though it was a little past noon, they still had a good selection to choose from. The young lady who waited on us was friendly and helped us make our decisions.

• Visited August 2013
San Mateo, California
“Great selection, including gluten-free items!”
Reviewed August 12, 2013

Walked over from the Corolla Light resort to get some bagels and pastries. I thought that everything would be sold out by 8:45 a.m. I was in luck! Fresh muffins hot from the oven. I also found a gluten-free item for my husband. Nice change of pace to start your morning.

Visited August 2013