Clean and friendly! We had a great time here. There was construction/renovations going on during our stay, but we never heard the workers. I don't think our room had been renovated yet, and it was still very clean. Breakfast was the basic Hampton breakfast - which being free - is great. We were a few minutes drive north to Wild Horse Adventure Tours and Harris Teeter and a few minutes drive south to great restaurants The Blue Point and Roadside Bar & Grill.
I'm not sure what the rooms will look like after they are all renovated (I'm sure great), but if you're staying before they're renovated, they're big, clean, comfortable rooms with a great view.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The ideal Outer Banks hotel right on the beach in Corolla, NC. We offer oceanfront rooms and suites that look out onto the pristine sandy dunes of the Outer Banks. Explore the remote beauty of the outer banks of North Carolina. See wild horses, the famous light houses of the outer banks, take a kayak tour, or choose to sit by the pool or lounge in our lazy river. Enjoy our free daily breakfast and wifi. Relaxation awaits you at our outer banks Corolla NC hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hilton Hotels, Hotwire, Orbitz, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Travelocity and Odigeo so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Outer Banks/ Corolla reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn And Suites Outerbanks Corolla Hotel Corolla
- Hampton Inn Outerbanks Carolla
- Hampton Inn Corolla
- Corolla Hampton Inn
- Hampton Inn & Suites Outer Banks/ Corolla NC