The Outer Banks really has a beautiful beach area with lots of shells. The Hampton Inn was nice although I had read on Trip advisor to request the 3rd floor so that you could see the shoreline and surf in the oceanfront rooms. The front desk person insisted the 2nd and 3rd floor had exaclty the same view....I didn't argue, but I was talking to another person staying there on the 3rd floor and said you could see the beach and shoreline. Our room said "oceanfront" but your view is 3/4 bluff, 1/8 sky, 1/8 water. So the truth is there is a difference.
The room was clean, beds comfortable. Front desk and cleaning personnel professional and friendly. Breakfast was very good. We will definitely stay again, but will request 3rd floor in advance.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The ideal Outer Banks hotel right on the beach in Corolla, NC. We offer oceanfront rooms and suites that look out onto the pristine sandy dunes of the Outer Banks. Explore the remote beauty of the outer banks of North Carolina. See wild horses, the famous light houses of the outer banks, take a kayak tour, or choose to sit by the pool or lounge in our lazy river. Enjoy our free daily breakfast and wifi. Relaxation awaits you at our outer banks Corolla NC hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, Hotels.com, Expedia and Priceline so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Outer Banks/ Corolla reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn And Suites Outerbanks Corolla Hotel Corolla
- Hampton Inn Outerbanks Carolla
- Hampton Inn Corolla
- Corolla Hampton Inn
- Hampton Inn & Suites Outer Banks/ Corolla NC