“overpriced but the kids do like it”
Review of Corolla Raceway

Corolla Raceway
Lehighton, Pennsylvania
10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 25 helpful votes
“overpriced but the kids do like it”
Reviewed July 7, 2012

cash only is a flag but most kids really liked it. appeared to be to many cars on the small track and the race was stopped for bumping but it was done with class. no problems at all and all in our party really had fun. it gets crowed and the lines take time. waiting we did get attacked by bugs so come w/bug stray. Kids and parents really had fun.

Visited July 2012
1 Thank hoods4u

common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“STINKS”
Reviewed July 4, 2012 via mobile

The guy that owns it is a jerk not to me but to others they bump and they don't bump the owner is a jerk. It is "Cash only" because you can not pay it on credit card so over all: horrible

7 Thank Reviewguy120
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“DRUNK "owner"”
Reviewed July 3, 2012

Sometimes one can't help being"bumped " the so called "owner" takes his family fun job very seriously! He must take pride in acting like a first class jerk! This guy is clearly lacking in education and public hospitality! The feel of dominance must excite him!!

6 Thank Bvesic
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 25 helpful votes
“Track sucks, but Ukrainian chick is hot”
Reviewed July 1, 2012

We wanted to take our kids go-kart racing and came across Corolla Raceway. We almost turned away because they only accept cash, but we relented and used loot.

The track is small, but still fun for my three year-old. What people said about the "no bumping" Gestapo atmosphere is true, however. My brother-in-law was stopped and kicked out for lightly bumping into me. After that happened, it became nothing more than my son and I riding around a track. We can do that at home riding our lawn tractor. Vacation should be more fun than that.

And it was $12 per ride, not $10. That's a pricey five minutes if you last the whole five minutes, and it's a lot more if you get booted.

To put this in perspective, we rode go-karts last year in Rehobeth Beach. We slammed each other so hard that my brother-in-law hurt his back and my leg got bruised (from within the car). Now THAT was fun and is why the carts come with bumpers.

If the owner doesn't want bumping, he should make people ride one at a time or he should get a new gig. It's kind of like a surfboard rental place with a "don't get it wet" rule.

8 Thank Fullgoosebozo
“Awesome”
Reviewed June 30, 2012

Great family fun!! Nice cars, clean safe and great location. A must do while at the beach!