“Attentive service, good food, little pricey”
Review of Bambino's Little Italy - CLOSED

Bambino's Little Italy
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed September 17, 2012

I've delayed writing this review for quite some time because if it's just me? I like Italian food but the price and portions don't seem to fit properly. OK on to the review. We were on Corolla for a day trip from Kill Devil Hills and didn't want to dive all the way back before dinner. My wife LOVES Italian and this place got good reviews. I'd say the reviews are justified, as the food was very flavorful. The Cesar salads we had were good and the main courses were very tasty. As the title states the service was very attentive! but we were the only customers in the restaurant. It was all good until we got the bill and it was almost triple what a meal at a regular american foods restaurant would have costs. So if you want a romantic or special occasion while out in Corolla make sure you check out Bambino's. But if you're just hungry, probably drive back to the main drag for a meal. Then again, perhaps it's just me.

There are newer reviews for Bambino's Little Italy

Reviewed September 15, 2012

Every one told us you have to try Bambinos. Now, I am Itailian decent as my mom and grampa are from Palermo Italy and my grandfather and mother have taught me hoe to make agrat sausee as well as other itailian dishes... The sause at Bambinos was aciddy,and not a good texture . It was hard for me to endure eating it! In italy if you go out to to dine it better be as good or better than at home or you would get no business, the lasanga that my wife had was bad!!!! and tasteless!!!! the pasta i had was terrible . I guess , they think they cook sicialian style but i know better, they do not even come close. I guess if you want a good itailian meal in the outer banks I guess i would have to open a place up and serve my sause!!!!! The key to a good itailian food is alway the sause, and they do not have it! By the way I went ther a second time by myself to see if I was wrong so I ordered the chicken Pam and again the chicken is this big piece of meat not pounded down and thin the way you should do it and again the sause was terrible.. I hope they get a real Itilian cook inthere! Until they do, do not waste your time or money go to the Paper Canoe wher you will get a good meal all the time! but that is not Itailian!

Reviewed August 30, 2012

we ate here with our family of 10. it's was very nice and the food was wonderful. we vacation here every summer and we will definitely be back.

Reviewed August 23, 2012

Decent family restaurant in Corolla. The menu is well thought out and the wine list very impressive for this part of the country. The food is well prepared but if you are a NY-area Italian food snob this is NOT of that calibre. It is tasty and the staff are very friendly and accommodating. My family and I will definitely return. The winners for the evening were the Lobster Ravioli, the Flatbreads with Sauteed Onions and Goat Cheese and the Risotto del Mare.

Reviewed August 22, 2012

Even our very finicky 12 and 13 yr old girls loved their meals. Food was delicious and our food was served very quickly. Nice view of the lighthouse.