“Amazing Service”

Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Delivery, Outdoor Seating
Dining options: Delivery, Outdoor Seating
Reviewed October 14, 2013

My wife and I had about 40 people to feed for our casual wedding dinner rehearsal in the 4WD area. Travis actually kept his store open a week later than when he typically closes for the season to accomodate our order. When we met Travis in person my wife and I were stressed out from trying to get everyone and everything to the beach house. He had a relaxed attitude and gave us words of encouragement that helped put us at ease. He took our order and had 20 delicious pizzas made and delivered to our beach house 8 miles up the sandy shore within 3 hours. Thank you for the tasty pizza and awesome service.

1  Thank Cindy E

Reviewed October 4, 2013

I was thumbing through the pizza section of a local phone book called the Beach Book and used their advertising to buy several pizzas for dinner as we'd been on the road for 10 hours.. The kids loved it so much we ordered pizza from them again later that week! Thanks for making our vacation special...

Reviewed October 1, 2013

We have tried pizza from a lot of places in the Corolla area, and by far Beach Road offers the best. This is a very small business, but it is establishing quite a reputation for delicious pizza. And, they offer another treat called barrel rolls, which are kind of like round rolls with cheese or other toppings baked into the middle. You just have to try them to appreciate how delicious they are. All the food is prepared with care, and it's always perfect. Definitely a place to try if you are in Corolla!

1  Thank LizabethSB
Reviewed September 24, 2013

Ordered $175 worth of pizza, you would have thought they would have been just a tad bit more friendly but the two guys at the front (one was the owner or manager) couldn't manage to crack a smile the whole time I was there. No one offered to help me carry the pizzas out to my car, no thank you, nothing! The pizza was good but I don't know if I would go back cause I felt so unwelcome there. Almost like I was bothering them or something. It was not late, it was 6 pm and I was willing to wait the hour for them to cook them. Just seems like the food is not as good when the customer service is not there. I will continue to keep my pizza biz at Corolla Pizza instead.

1  Thank Amy D
Reviewed September 15, 2013

You have to try the Barrel Rolls (Crusties if you are from Radford, VA). Simply amazing! The ranch dressing is the best dipping sauce I have ever had. Great on a salad too. The pizza is also the best ever. The quality of ingredients and the care of blending them together makes for a wonderful pie. The staff obviously cares enough to use the best. We had the Trav's favorite a meat lovers and barrel rolls for a perfect meal.

1  Thank Dave M