“Excellent tour”

Corolla Jeep Adventures
Ranked #7 of 22 Tours in Corolla
More attraction details
Owner description: Go with the original jeep adventure co. See the wild horses and four wheel on private land! the only tour co. to offer terrain designed for fun! and groomed for the wild horses!!
Chesapeake, Virginia, United States
“Excellent tour”
Reviewed September 3, 2012

Make sure to take a camera or that your phone is fully charged (so it doesn't die like mine did) because you will see lots of horses and beautiful views to take pictures of. This was a lot more fun that I thought it was going to be. I will do this tour again. The guide was great!

Visited September 2012

NC
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“John is great!”
Reviewed September 2, 2012 via mobile

My husband and I had a great tour today with John! We took a "safari" ride down Corolla beach, stopped to see a gathering of wild horses relaxing along the shore, and then had a super-fun adventure on ATVs all over the dunes at sunset. John was a great coach, helping us maneuver the vehicles up hills, around tight corners, and through the massive puddles. It was an absolute blast - highly recommend! Julie Hans

Roselle Park, New Jersey, United States
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“What a great time and a great value!”
Reviewed August 31, 2012

My family and I took the open air safari tour, and it turned out to be a lifetime exoerience. Our guide Aubrey was fantastic, and my wife and daughters had the time of their life seeing horses, a sea turtles nest, and the 4X4 homes of the outer banks. and at $38 per person for a 2-hour adventure was a bargain! Thanks again aubrey!

Visited August 2012
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“We had a blast!”
Reviewed August 23, 2012

We drove our own Jeep while following the lead vehicle. The sights were spectacular! Our guide Dillan really made the trip, he was informative friendly and super helpful. I highly recommend this tour.

“Best time ever!!”
Reviewed August 21, 2012

My family and went to see the wild horses and came back with so much more. Lee the (tour guide) was amazing. He showed us so much more then we thought we'd see. And talked to us like he was are best friend. We did the 6:30 tour and the veiws were unbelievable. We saw dolphins,a sea turtles nest and so much more! The best part was its something my son with Autism injoyed greatly. The tour guide was great with him and jumped down the big sand dune with him. It was worth it and more!