“The Best Pasta Sauce Ever”
Review of La Dolce Vita

La Dolce Vita
Ranked #9 of 85 Restaurants in Corolla
Cuisines: Italian, Bar
Good for: Special occasions, Local cuisine, Business meetings, Families with children, Scenic view, Romantic, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Come get a taste of the sweet life ... In Corolla. Classic Italian dishes using family recipes including hand-tossed pizza, homemade sauces, bread and desserts. We are all about family, friends, good food and friendly service. Hope to see you soon! Ciao! During the high season from Memorial Day to Labor Day, we offer 30 minute call ahead seating. Before Memorial Day & after Labor Day we will be happy to take your reservation!
Raleigh, North Carolina
“The Best Pasta Sauce Ever”
Reviewed November 7, 2013 via mobile

Seafood Diablo. Unbelievable.
Besides, at our request they made the dinner menu available at lunch time. Great service and incredibly good food. Crab cakes were awesome as well!

• Visited November 2013

Richmond, Virginia
“Still one of the best on the beach”
Reviewed October 28, 2013

I discovered La Dolce Vita a couple years ago, and I have yet to be disappointed in my dinners there. In fact, this time around I ate three meals with them with zero complaints. The service was great, the food equally wonderful. The Chicken Parmesan is divine, buttery goodness. Huge portion, so be prepared to share or take home. I ordered the Chicken Pesto Gnocchi after having remembered it fondly from my visit last year, and there was no disappointment involved. So good! My only complaint was that they had stopped brewing sweet tea for the latter part of the off-season. Small issue in comparison to all the highlights. Highly recommended.

Massachusetts
“Good pizza”
Reviewed October 18, 2013

Stopped for lunch -- split a very good handmade pizza. Great day to sit outdoors and sip wine and beer and eat pizza. It's tucked in the back and hard to find, but worth the search. We thought the menu was a little pricey, but the food was very good.

Winchester, Virginia
“little pricey but nice nite out”
Reviewed October 17, 2013

was very good, a bit pricey but worth a nice nite out and a change from the pizza, bbq, etc. I would go back again

Visited October 2013
Bowie, Maryland, United States
“Surprisingly Good!”
Reviewed October 15, 2013

We were headed to another restaurant that ended up being closed for the season. We decided to give La Dolce Vita a try even though we hadn't heard anything about it. When we walked in, it was almost empty and we weren't sure about the 2 employees sitting at the bar but we were hungry so we decided to stay. We were very glad we did. The food was delicious, I had the Chicken Cordon Bleu, my husband got Italian Pork and my daughter had the Chicken Parmesan-- we were all delighted! Really fresh, gourmet style with lots of basil and awesome bread. The waiter was friendly and efficient. We will be back.