“Delicious”

9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Delicious”
Reviewed September 24, 2012

We went for lunch and a wine tasting. Both were delicious and the people were very friendly and knowledgable about the wines. We really enjoyed our experiece and recommend the food and wine to anyone. The atmospehere is casual, relaxing and fun.

Visited September 2012

12 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 21 helpful votes
“Best lunch ever!”
Reviewed November 10, 2011

Their deli has lots of interesting sandwiches and I had the best lunch there ever, such a great flavor combination (I can't remember what they called it, but it was roast beef and horseradish sauce and do so yummy!). I'm headed there again tomorrow to try a different one!

5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 14 helpful votes
“No bread at a sandwich shop????”
Reviewed September 7, 2011

Ordered a bowl of soup - looked great! Asked for bread on the side. No, you can only have crackers. I say I'm willing to pay. I look around and see all this bread. No, i can only have crackers. So I left. It's a shame as I'll bet the soup and wine I wanted to order would have been nice. Inflexible shpuld be their tag line.

1 Thank Azavakos
South Bend, Indiana
13 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 117 helpful votes
“Not what I expected!”
Reviewed June 27, 2011

My family and I stopped at Bacchus Wine and Cheese while we were visiting Corolla before our wild horse adventure tour. We had planned to do some wine tasting, but the wine area was not very conducive for all 8 of us to sample. For $5.00 we received 4 very small sips of wine (not ours to choose) plus two dessert wines. There was nothing offered to "cleanse" our palates between tastes and the glass was not rinsed out between samples except before we received the dessert wines. They had a very nice outdoor seating area, but we couldn't sample there. It is rather difficult to find as well, but is located in back of the Food Lion. Perhaps we would have liked the wine and cheese pairings offered in the evening for $25.00. Maybe then we could sit down and enjoy the samples.

Visited June 2011
2 Thank bambam26
East coast.
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 42 helpful votes
“Diamond in the rough”
Reviewed June 16, 2011

Great deli, wine and cheese. We have been going here for many years. I like to bring prosciutto, sharp cheese, apples and grapes to the beach for my wife. This is the place where I get the prosciutto, they know how to cut it properly, so thin it is transparent.

Visited June 2011