“Best breakfast in Corolla”

First Light Breakfast & Burgers
Ranked #20 of 86 Restaurants in Corolla
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast
Reviewed September 13, 2012

Quaint, small space but great food! Got the Philly egg sandwich (which is more of a hoagie) without a bun... philly steak with, peppers, mushrooms, onions, and over easy eggs on top. Delicous! I'm from Philly and normally have reservations about getting anything "Philly" style outside of the region, but this was well worth it! Came with a generous helping of tasty hash browns. Tons of food for the price and delicious.

Reviewed September 12, 2012 via mobile

Went there our first day at obx with a party of 6. We were told a 30min wait and probably waited close to an hour. Once seat wait staff was great and realized just how tiny this place is. Shrimp Po Boy was excellent.
Not recommended for parties larger than 4 or you wil be cramped.

Reviewed September 2, 2012

We have been to first light many times. They serve breakfast (until 3 pm) and lunch. Great breakfasts and burgers. This time, I had the fried chicken sandwich and it was quite good. My daughter had the deep fried cinnamon french toast and it was outstanding. The dining room is pretty small and if you go at breakfast, there is often wait, particularly if you have a large party, but it is well worth the wait.

Reviewed August 24, 2012 via mobile

Me,bf and bunch of friends always eats here while im still stayin on corolla...Hangover i really love and partnered with bloody mary.Keith awesome!so accommmodating and friendly...one time while havin breakfast with my friends got strip of on the bar stool and blagg on the floor jeez so embarrasing but stood up and like nothings happens got bruise on my knee whole week thou.ahahaha so funny every one stops eating and look at me.Famous!Whatta experience

Reviewed August 24, 2012

We were hungry and happened to see the small billboard out in the TimbuckII parking lot and followed the crowd!! I am so glad we did!! The bisquits are as good as my Grandma's!! Seriously!! A must if on the outer banks!!!