“We ate lunch at Oh My Dog (clever name)...”
Review of Oh My Dog

Oh My Dog
Ranked #39 of 88 Restaurants in Corolla
Reviewed 5 weeks ago

We had a chili/cole slaw beef dog and a tuna wrap (both with French fries and a drink). The seasoned French fries were crispy and there was an ample serving of them. Service was very good and the food was also very good (simple but very good fare). The atmosphere is very relaxing and, overall, we had a very nice experience. Great place to eat a quick lunch...

Date of visit: June 2019

Reviewed April 23, 2019

Needed a quick bite after our wild horse tour and found this great place. Our food was very good, the staff was very friendly and helpful and I loved the atmosphere -- if you are a dog lover this is the place for you -- the décor includes lots of doggy items! I would eat here again in a heartbeat.

Reviewed April 18, 2019

We stopped in here to get a quick lunch, and am glad we found this place.
it was clean, the waitress was super friendly, service was relatively quick,and the hotdogs were really good.
we'll certainly come back!

1  Thank susan s
Reviewed April 13, 2019 via mobile

Stopped by for a quick lunch and enjoyed it very much. Very good hot dogs with lots of choices depending on your preference. The staff were great and we appreciate the excellent service provided. And there are pictures of real dogs that are just precious!

Thanks....!

1  Thank ChrisR451
Reviewed April 8, 2019

We ate here twice! It is the best place for hot dogs! The bun is even heated, fresh hot fries. Corn dogs were great too.