“It was a fabulous week!”

Review of CC002-Avoca Blue

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
Htrail
Glen Gardner, New Jersey
“Not relaxing or enjoyable”
Reviewed October 16, 2013 for a stay in September 2013
person found this review helpful

While the inside of the home is nice and the view is terrific, the house has problems. Shortly after arriving, there was a problem with the air conditioning. After calling the management company, it was fixed within 24 hours.

However, that was not the case with the hot tub. It was still not fixed at the end of our week stay. Repair techs were at the house every week day working on the hot tub.

We would be sitting outside on the deck and repair techs would show up. We did not have privacy and were unable to truly enjoy our time away because of this. We asked the management company to keep us updated regarding the status of the repairs to the hot tub, but were not.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The view
Liked least: The lack of up keep and service to the property amenities
Traveling group: Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
PA
Reviewed July 25, 2013 for a stay in June 2013

Tunkhannock
Reviewed July 18, 2013 for a stay in June 2013

Recommended for:
A romantic getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Luxury-minded travelers

Traveling group: Family with young children
Your age range 45-54
Va.
Reviewed June 29, 2011 for a stay in June 2011
people found this review helpful

Traveling group: Family with teenagers
Your age range 45-54
Management Response
Jun 29, 2011
Ron,

Thanks for the report on the issues that you had with this house. Next time please don't hesitate to contact us during your stay so that we could have resolved these issues while you were here.
We will send someone by the property to take a look at the television that didn't seem to be working during your stay, and to assess the bbq grill. We will take care of these items for future guests.
All the best from the beach!
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing