“Decent course but they pack you in, bad pace of play”
Review of Currituck Club

Currituck Club
More attraction details
Owner description: Golf facility located in the Outer Banks region.
Reviewed September 1, 2012

We may have just come on a bad day and got some behind some really bad players. The course was stacked so even if we would have been allowed to play through the foursome in front of us, we would have had no where to go. The course has a nice layout but the prices are high. They know they have you, they are the only game in town. All other courses are an hour drive each way. I would suggest making the drive.

There are newer reviews for Currituck Club

Reviewed August 17, 2012

Currituck Club is a wonderful place to stay while vacationing in the northern Ouetr Banks. Secure, sidewalks, golfing, pools, fitness center and convience of close food shopping - a beautiful clean store Harris Teeter. Trolley will bring you to and from the beach from your driveway or near it. I've been vacationing on the Ouetr Banks for over 25 years and this was my first time at CC. I will rent there again next year.

4  Thank DMZ56
Reviewed August 11, 2012

We have stayed in the Currituck Club several times. We love the community feeling. Nice large houses with great views of the golf course and sound. Great place for long walks and bike rides with the kids. Harris Teeter shopping market and Grammy B's Ice Cream at the main entrance. Nice recreation center with lots of activities.

1  Thank RobInVF
Reviewed August 9, 2012

I found the golf course pretty adequate for my casual vacation needs. As a member of a private course back home, Currituck was obviously more crowded, but Im on vacation, so theres no rush. We played the front nine in 2:10, often having to wait to play shots. But the layout is excellent with some very scenic holes along the water. The greens were a bit slow with lots of ball marks, but we played after heavy rain, so maybe the are faster when dry ... personally, i just played nine a few afternoons on my vacation because i cant tolerate 4:30 hour rounds...

1  Thank FrankBevalaqua
Reviewed July 9, 2012

Visited with my family and had a very good time. The traffic makes it hard to get to on Saturday and Sundays. Plan to go on another day.

1  Thank pamelasnewby