“Great place!”

Dragon Buffett
Ranked #72 of 114 Restaurants in Cornelius
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed June 25, 2013

I'm a frequent customer of Dragon Buffet and absolutely love it! I've always had nice and prompt service, and the food is delicious. Dinner time which starts around 5, they are no longer a buffet but they always come out with fresh, hot food under 10 minutes. They're fast with replacing food in the buffet and have a variety of foods. Family owned, Much better than any other buffet I have been too in the area.

Reviewed November 19, 2011

I recently moved near here ans was looking forward to trying this place out. Tried to go one Sunday, but they were closed. Tried to go a couple of weeks later. Walked by a waiter smoking on the sidewalk. I hate that. I notice no one was in the restaurant. I asked if I could see the buffet. What a shock. There were tiny piles of food in each tray, dried out under a heat lamp. Obviously the food was old and they don't expect many customers. We walked right back out and went elsewhere. I'm Surprised they stay in business.

5  Thank NCFlutterby