“Fantastic Find”

Cuisines: Indian, Pakistani
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed January 12, 2013

Sangam Indian is a terrific local gem. The food is delicious with a wonderful exotic flair. Healty options - particularly for a vegetarian. The staff makes you feel so welcome and were very helpful suggesting options for our first taste of Indian food. The combinations are a great choice to sample many dishes and flavors. Fairly priced. Overall, highly recommended.

There are newer reviews for Sangam Indian Cuisine

Reviewed January 9, 2013

An excellent place to experience Indian food.
I went for the medium spicy option, but I guess I could had gone for the full blast! I tried one of the samplers, and it was great!

Looking forward to go back and keep trying other dishes! Don't forget to try the Mango Kulfi!

Highly recommended!

Reviewed December 28, 2012

This is just a quick note. The buffet is small but considering the featured items in Indian cuisine are fairly limited, and this buffet has most of them, and they are all exceptional, no complaints there. I go here once a month, around 1:30, well after the main lunch hour and I have ALWAYS had to wait in a very small area by the door for 7-10 minutes. More people always come in, get shuffled around the waiting area and it's mass confusion to figure out what order people came in. Obviously the food is good but I would love to see this place expand as it is typical in the center of the dining you are sharing a table with someone. Not to mention, it is nearly impossible to go to the buffet without brushing up against someone who is eating or step aside to let a waiter with a water pitcher fill up someone's glass. TIME TO EXPAND SANGAM because the limited seating is affecting the overall experience.

Reviewed November 7, 2012

About three years ago we went to Sangam several times, and just weren't impressed. Well, we decided to give them another chance, and boy have they improved. We have gone twice in the last six months, and both times our meals have been delicious.
My only suggestion is that they serve their Chicken Tikka on a sizzling platter. Mine was cold, and I sent it back, and my husband had nearly finished his meal before mine returned. Many other Indian restaurants do serve their Chicken Tikka this way.
Very good, and will definitely go back again.

Reviewed October 4, 2012

I'm a big fan of Sangam. The food is consistently solid, the prices are fair, and the luncheon buffet is wonderful. Not a huge space, so on busy nights you may want to make a reservation.