sat down for a quick dinner.. server really didn't know much about anything on the menu. asked for sweet tea... was brought a coke. I didn't even bother to correct her. when my food eventually came... it was like old cafeteria food. needless to say I was starving and when cutting up my food I noticed this burnt looking piece in the mix... upon further look it was a dead Roach. a Roach. I have never been more disgusted. will never ever step foot in there again. plus the place had flies all in the windows and buzzing around.
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.