“Fun Time”

Book In Advance
More Info
$45.00*
and up
Private Stand Up Paddleboarding Lesson in...
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Since 2010, My Aloha Paddle and Surf has offered Standup Paddleboarding Introduction Lessons, rentals and sales. In 2012 we incorporated Stand Up Paddleboard Yoga Classes. Full moon excursions at night have also been an attraction on Lake Norman. Excellent reviews and highest level of customer service guaranteed. Come and experience the Lake like never before -Aloha! Waterfront location offering rentals, lessons, Aloha Yoga and Sunset tours.
Useful Information: Activities for older children, Bathroom facilities, Lockers / storage, Activities for young children
Reviewed September 20, 2016 via mobile

My husband and I went to My Aloha to go kayaking. It was our first time and we had a blast. The staff was very friendly & the area was very nice. Great date outing for my husband and I. We will certainly come back and do it again!

2  Thank khristyw
in 26 reviews
"mitch"
in 7 reviews

Reviewed September 12, 2016 via mobile

My friend and I tried paddle board yoga for the first time this weekend. It was awesome. The instructor was great and the price was right. We have decided to come back as much as possibke before the season ends. Iam suggesting this class to everyone that I know that does yoga.

Reviewed September 10, 2016 via mobile

Had been kayaking time and again eith friends coming down to our place. Everyone likes the lake and the hospitality of the team at Aloha paddle.

Date of experience: July 2016
Reviewed September 2, 2016

We had an enjoyable kayak ride around Lake Norman, which is lovely. We'd made reservations and the staff was ready for our arrival. We were helped into the kayaks and someone was there to help us out of them. Everyone was super nice. It's a very well run operation.

1  Thank metrochik
See more reviews
Reviewed August 24, 2016

Our group of six ladies had no experience with paddle boarding. The age range was 16 - 62. The staff was attentive and gave clear easily understandable instructions but most impressive was their encouragement and attitude to help each of us and make this a great experience for all.
Our 16 year old granddaughter was celebrating her birthday and this was acknowledged by the staff which added to the fun. I highly recommend this activity and the instructors.!

Date of experience: August 2016