Book In Advance
  • Tour highlights & full itinerary
  • Easy online booking
  • Lowest price guaranteed
More Information

All reviews private lesson lake norman take advantage the owner coming back great service the young lady helpful tips south end can't wait to go back look forward friendly staff in great shape instructor class board mitch
Reviewed September 10, 2016 via mobile

Had been kayaking time and again eith friends coming down to our place. Everyone likes the lake and the hospitality of the team at Aloha paddle.

Date of experience: July 2016
Reviewed September 2, 2016

We had an enjoyable kayak ride around Lake Norman, which is lovely. We'd made reservations and the staff was ready for our arrival. We were helped into the kayaks and someone was there to help us out of them. Everyone was super nice. It's a very well run operation.

Date of experience: September 2016
1  Thank metrochik
Reviewed August 24, 2016

Our group of six ladies had no experience with paddle boarding. The age range was 16 - 62. The staff was attentive and gave clear easily understandable instructions but most impressive was their encouragement and attitude to help each of us and make this a great experience for all.
Our 16 year old granddaughter was celebrating her birthday and this was acknowledged by the staff which added to the fun. I highly recommend this activity and the instructors.!

Date of experience: August 2016
Reviewed August 6, 2016 via mobile

My wife and I are new to the area and wanted to rent a kayak to explore Lake Norman. We found My Aloha Paddlers online and we're able to easily rent a tandem kayak online the same day as our trip. The shop was easy to find and the staff was extremely friendly and helpful. The lake was gorgeous too. We will definitely be back!

Date of experience: August 2016
Reviewed July 28, 2016

My daughter and I had a great kayaking trip on Lake Norman yesterday. The staff was very accommodating and so much fun. We could have stayed all afternoon. It was extremely hot, but they gave us free ice cold waters for the kayaks and the time flew by! We will definitely come back. The visit was actually myself and my 26 year-old daughter. i checked of "Family (teens)" but it would be great for couples, friends, business, and solo.

Date of experience: July 2016