“A nice way to spend the morning”

Aloha Paddle Sports
Book In Advance
More Info
$45.00*
and up
Private Stand Up Paddleboarding Lesson in...
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Since 2010, My Aloha Paddle and Surf has offered Standup Paddleboarding Introduction Lessons, rentals and sales. In 2012 we incorporated Stand Up Paddleboard Yoga Classes. Full moon excursions at night have also been an attraction on Lake Norman. Excellent reviews and highest level of customer service guaranteed. Come and experience the Lake like never before -Aloha! Waterfront location offering rentals, lessons, Aloha Yoga and Sunset tours.
Useful Information: Activities for young children, Activities for older children, Bathroom facilities, Lockers / storage
Reviewed September 2, 2016

We had an enjoyable kayak ride around Lake Norman, which is lovely. We'd made reservations and the staff was ready for our arrival. We were helped into the kayaks and someone was there to help us out of them. Everyone was super nice. It's a very well run operation.

Date of experience: September 2016
in 26 reviews
"mitch"
in 7 reviews

Reviewed August 24, 2016

Our group of six ladies had no experience with paddle boarding. The age range was 16 - 62. The staff was attentive and gave clear easily understandable instructions but most impressive was their encouragement and attitude to help each of us and make this a great experience for all.
Our 16 year old granddaughter was celebrating her birthday and this was acknowledged by the staff which added to the fun. I highly recommend this activity and the instructors.!

Date of experience: August 2016
Reviewed August 6, 2016 via mobile

My wife and I are new to the area and wanted to rent a kayak to explore Lake Norman. We found My Aloha Paddlers online and we're able to easily rent a tandem kayak online the same day as our trip. The shop was easy to find and the staff was extremely friendly and helpful. The lake was gorgeous too. We will definitely be back!

Date of experience: August 2016
Reviewed July 28, 2016

My daughter and I had a great kayaking trip on Lake Norman yesterday. The staff was very accommodating and so much fun. We could have stayed all afternoon. It was extremely hot, but they gave us free ice cold waters for the kayaks and the time flew by! We will definitely come back. The visit was actually myself and my 26 year-old daughter. i checked of "Family (teens)" but it would be great for couples, friends, business, and solo.

Date of experience: July 2016
See more reviews
Reviewed July 25, 2016

My Aloha is owned and run by Rob. My wife and I were there last week to look for a SUP for us and our family. Rob was great, helping us to understand our options and make recommendation to what would fit our requirements and our budget. It is SUCH A PLEASURE to deal with a small (very price and service competitive) local business, which a very wide selection, GREAT service, GREAT advice, GREAT selection and outstanding customer service. THANK YOU Rob!!! My Aloha is SUP for the Charlotte Region and beyond. They offer great rentals, lessons and activities. Give them a try, we believe you will be as delighted at we are. PS- We bought 2 NSP SUPs!

Date of experience: July 2016