“great afternoon on Lake Norman”

Aloha Paddle Sports
Book In Advance
More Info
$45.00*
and up
Private Stand Up Paddleboarding Lesson in...
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Since 2010, My Aloha Paddle and Surf has offered Standup Paddleboarding Introduction Lessons, rentals and sales. In 2012 we incorporated Stand Up Paddleboard Yoga Classes. Full moon excursions at night have also been an attraction on Lake Norman. Excellent reviews and highest level of customer service guaranteed. Come and experience the Lake like never before -Aloha! Waterfront location offering rentals, lessons, Aloha Yoga and Sunset tours.
Useful Information: Lockers / storage, Activities for young children, Bathroom facilities, Activities for older children
Reviewed July 28, 2016

My daughter and I had a great kayaking trip on Lake Norman yesterday. The staff was very accommodating and so much fun. We could have stayed all afternoon. It was extremely hot, but they gave us free ice cold waters for the kayaks and the time flew by! We will definitely come back. The visit was actually myself and my 26 year-old daughter. i checked of "Family (teens)" but it would be great for couples, friends, business, and solo.

All reviews
in 26 reviews
"mitch"
in 7 reviews

Reviewed July 25, 2016

My Aloha is owned and run by Rob. My wife and I were there last week to look for a SUP for us and our family. Rob was great, helping us to understand our options and make recommendation to what would fit our requirements and our budget. It is SUCH A PLEASURE to deal with a small (very price and service competitive) local business, which a very wide selection, GREAT service, GREAT advice, GREAT selection and outstanding customer service. THANK YOU Rob!!! My Aloha is SUP for the Charlotte Region and beyond. They offer great rentals, lessons and activities. Give them a try, we believe you will be as delighted at we are. PS- We bought 2 NSP SUPs!

Reviewed July 25, 2016

We had a blast! The staff was super friendly and helpful. The stand up paddleboard lesson was excellent. Ernie was patient, knowledgeable and a lot of fun. We enjoyed it so much that we returned the next day. We looked for places closer to our home, but returned because they clearly know what they are doing. I highly recommend this to anyone that's interested in learning how to paddleboard.

Reviewed July 23, 2016 via mobile

Staff was super friendly. We went online and booked a time slot ahead of time as they said weekends can get busy. It was so much fun. They had a yoga class going out at same time. Looked like something worth trying too! Being a little older and as of late a cough potato, I wasn't sure I'd be able to stand on the board. That wasn't the case! We booked 2hrs and it flew by. Next time we have plans to rent longer. You can go alone or with friends. You will not be disappointed! This area of the lake was calm.. Perfect conditions for SUP.