Book In Advance
  • Tour highlights & full itinerary
  • Easy online booking
  • Lowest price guaranteed
More Information

All reviews private lesson lake norman take advantage the owner coming back great service the young lady helpful tips south end can't wait to go back look forward friendly staff in great shape instructor class board mitch
Reviewed June 28, 2016 via mobile

We had a great time! The staff was so helpful & patient. My grandsons enjoyed paddle boarding & I enjoyed the kayaking. I would highly recommend this excursion with family & friends.

Reviewed June 27, 2016 via mobile

If you are a novice kayaker, this is the lake for you. We were given good attention, the equipment was in very good shape and the rental rates were very reasonable. Lake Norman was very calm and it was easy to navigate in and around the coves. I would not recommend going on a weekend if you are a beginner. Unfortunately, we did not see much in the way of wildlife. Perhaps our threesome seemed like we knew what we were doing, but no one gave us any "how to " info or lessons, or asked us about our experience level. They were very clear about how to stay way from the boat lanes, however.

Reviewed June 26, 2016

We had a 1-1/2 hour paddle board lesson on Lake Norman. Mitch was our instructor. We thoroughly enjoyed the experience. The. booking was easy, the staff are friendly, and Mitch is a patient instructor and also very pleasant. We plan to return and take advantage of their other activities.

Reviewed May 1, 2016

My husband, daughter and her boyfriend took a class with the Cornelius Parks and Rec Dept. We arrived a wee bit early to get all the paperwork done. Rob, the owner helped us and was very friendly and cordial. Blanca was the instructor and she was super! Patient, encouraging and always positive, she's a plus for the sport--we had a super time. We already are talking about coming back for more fun on the water!

Date of experience: April 2016
Reviewed April 30, 2016

Great morning! My husband and I just moved to the Lake Norman area and I had been wanting to try paddleboarding. We went to My Aloha for a lesson and Blanca was our instructor.

She was so warm, welcoming, kind, patient, and very knowledgeable. In fact, everyone we met at My Aloha was very nice and laid back. (Exactly why we moved here!)

A huge thank you to everyone at My Aloha! It was a great morning! THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!

Date of experience: April 2016