Book In Advance
  • Tour highlights & full itinerary
  • Easy online booking
  • Lowest price guaranteed
More Information

All reviews private lesson lake norman take advantage the owner coming back great service the young lady helpful tips south end can't wait to go back look forward friendly staff in great shape instructor class board mitch
Reviewed May 1, 2016

My husband, daughter and her boyfriend took a class with the Cornelius Parks and Rec Dept. We arrived a wee bit early to get all the paperwork done. Rob, the owner helped us and was very friendly and cordial. Blanca was the instructor and she was super! Patient, encouraging and always positive, she's a plus for the sport--we had a super time. We already are talking about coming back for more fun on the water!

Reviewed April 30, 2016

Great morning! My husband and I just moved to the Lake Norman area and I had been wanting to try paddleboarding. We went to My Aloha for a lesson and Blanca was our instructor.

She was so warm, welcoming, kind, patient, and very knowledgeable. In fact, everyone we met at My Aloha was very nice and laid back. (Exactly why we moved here!)

A huge thank you to everyone at My Aloha! It was a great morning! THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!

Reviewed April 21, 2016

The people at My Aloha were fantastic! Accommodated a last minute reservation for the intro group class, and was very attentive during instruction. The class was great, by the end I felt comfortable with the board and was able to just have fun! Thank you Blanca, you're a great instructor!

Reviewed April 20, 2016

Took my girlfriend and oldest daughter for the SUP lessons. Blanca was the instructor both times and she was great. Her and the owner were very helpful and positive. We will definitely be coming back to My Alpha. Helpful tip listen to what they say. The girls did and stayed dried. I like to push things and went swimming. Lesson learned but really is lots of fun.

1  Thank Benjamin S
MyAlohapaddle, Guest Relations Manager at Aloha Paddle Sports, responded to this reviewResponded April 21, 2016

It was a great time instructing you all and was so glad you even came back for a second lesson with Lisa! You all did awesome and are going to get better and better every time you get out on a stand-up paddleboard :-)

We really appreciate your review (loved it) and look forward to seeing you guys again!

- Blanca

Reviewed February 8, 2016 via mobile

This was our 2nd purchase from Aloha and we have also used them for rentals. Very friendly, knowledgeable and would highly recommend them. Hoping to take a paddle oars fitness class in the spring.

Date of experience: December 2015