Book In Advance
  • Tour highlights & full itinerary
  • Easy online booking
  • Lowest price guaranteed
More Information

All reviews private lesson lake norman take advantage the owner coming back great service the young lady helpful tips south end can't wait to go back look forward friendly staff in great shape instructor class board mitch
Reviewed October 1, 2015

My family and I had an excellent time paddle boarding with My Aloha! The lake is beautiful and the shop sits right on the lake, so it's such easy access in and out. And so much to look at out on the water. The staff was great! They even had a smaller board for my boys to paddle on their own, which they enjoyed. Totally recommend a trip there! They also sell boards, and the ones they have on display are just beautiful.

Date of experience: August 2015
Reviewed September 16, 2015 via mobile

By far the best place in Charlotte to rent paddle boards. Such a pleasant experience! Was out in the water in just minutes.

Reviewed September 13, 2015

Very nice young lady helped me. She also gave me a few pointers. The water was calm. The cove was quite. Even though it was a Friday afternoon. Nice place to change inside. Also, they have paddle boards, and all accessories for sale. Would def. go back. The price was very reasonable compared to the Caribbean. One hour was enough time also. I didn't have a reservation either.

Reviewed September 7, 2015

my aloha has such a peaceful environment with top notch client service. I drove an hour to experience paddle boarding at my aloha and will be a regular.

Reviewed September 1, 2015

I could not have had a more pleasant experience with this outfit. We were outfitted with everything we needed very comfortably . The young lady that was our instructor was thorough and most of all , patient! We all had a blast....including a 7 , 9, and 12 year old...to say nothing of the senior person(me)!
I look forward to paddle boarding again!

Date of experience: August 2015