Book In Advance
  • Tour highlights & full itinerary
  • Easy online booking
  • Lowest price guaranteed
More Information

All reviews private lesson lake norman take advantage the owner coming back great service the young lady helpful tips south end can't wait to go back look forward friendly staff in great shape instructor class board mitch
Reviewed September 7, 2015

my aloha has such a peaceful environment with top notch client service. I drove an hour to experience paddle boarding at my aloha and will be a regular.

Date of experience: September 2015
Reviewed September 1, 2015

I could not have had a more pleasant experience with this outfit. We were outfitted with everything we needed very comfortably . The young lady that was our instructor was thorough and most of all , patient! We all had a blast....including a 7 , 9, and 12 year old...to say nothing of the senior person(me)!
I look forward to paddle boarding again!

Reviewed August 24, 2015

Rob, the owner, was very accommodating in allowing us to make a last minute reservation. When we arrived everything was ready for us. Great customer service. I'm sure all the instructors are good, but our instructor, Bekka, was terrific. We had a great time and look forward to coming back - maybe for a sunset paddle.

Reviewed August 20, 2015

As part of my daughter's birthday celebration, we took 7 teen age girls to My Aloha Paddle and Surf. They had a great time paddle boarding on Lake Norman and Matt, the instructor kept them thoroughly entertained. Several of the girls had not been paddle boarding before so he gave them a short lesson before heading out on the lake. The girls said it was a great way to celebrate her birthday & spend 2 hours on a Saturday afternoon! Make sure you make reservations.....they stay quite busy. I will definitely use them again.

Date of experience: July 2015
Reviewed August 2, 2015

Mitch gave us a great intro lesson and tour around the nearby coves. We had a great time. Everyone is courteous and full of helpful tips to make the best of our 1.5-2 hour lesson and tour.