“Yoga on the water was true bliss”

Aloha Paddle Sports
Book In Advance
More Info
$45.00*
and up
Private Stand Up Paddleboarding Lesson in...
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Since 2010, My Aloha Paddle and Surf has offered Standup Paddleboarding Introduction Lessons, rentals and sales. In 2012 we incorporated Stand Up Paddleboard Yoga Classes. Full moon excursions at night have also been an attraction on Lake Norman. Excellent reviews and highest level of customer service guaranteed. Come and experience the Lake like never before -Aloha! Waterfront location offering rentals, lessons, Aloha Yoga and Sunset tours.
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities, Activities for young children, Lockers / storage, Activities for older children
Reviewed September 7, 2015

my aloha has such a peaceful environment with top notch client service. I drove an hour to experience paddle boarding at my aloha and will be a regular.

Date of experience: September 2015
in 26 reviews
"mitch"
in 7 reviews

Reviewed September 1, 2015

I could not have had a more pleasant experience with this outfit. We were outfitted with everything we needed very comfortably . The young lady that was our instructor was thorough and most of all , patient! We all had a blast....including a 7 , 9, and 12 year old...to say nothing of the senior person(me)!
I look forward to paddle boarding again!

Reviewed August 24, 2015

Rob, the owner, was very accommodating in allowing us to make a last minute reservation. When we arrived everything was ready for us. Great customer service. I'm sure all the instructors are good, but our instructor, Bekka, was terrific. We had a great time and look forward to coming back - maybe for a sunset paddle.

Reviewed August 20, 2015

As part of my daughter's birthday celebration, we took 7 teen age girls to My Aloha Paddle and Surf. They had a great time paddle boarding on Lake Norman and Matt, the instructor kept them thoroughly entertained. Several of the girls had not been paddle boarding before so he gave them a short lesson before heading out on the lake. The girls said it was a great way to celebrate her birthday & spend 2 hours on a Saturday afternoon! Make sure you make reservations.....they stay quite busy. I will definitely use them again.

Date of experience: July 2015