Book In Advance
  • Tour highlights & full itinerary
  • Easy online booking
  • Lowest price guaranteed
More Information

All reviews private lesson lake norman take advantage the owner coming back great service the young lady helpful tips south end can't wait to go back look forward friendly staff in great shape instructor class board mitch
Reviewed August 24, 2015

Rob, the owner, was very accommodating in allowing us to make a last minute reservation. When we arrived everything was ready for us. Great customer service. I'm sure all the instructors are good, but our instructor, Bekka, was terrific. We had a great time and look forward to coming back - maybe for a sunset paddle.

Reviewed August 20, 2015

As part of my daughter's birthday celebration, we took 7 teen age girls to My Aloha Paddle and Surf. They had a great time paddle boarding on Lake Norman and Matt, the instructor kept them thoroughly entertained. Several of the girls had not been paddle boarding before so he gave them a short lesson before heading out on the lake. The girls said it was a great way to celebrate her birthday & spend 2 hours on a Saturday afternoon! Make sure you make reservations.....they stay quite busy. I will definitely use them again.

Date of experience: July 2015
Reviewed August 2, 2015

Mitch gave us a great intro lesson and tour around the nearby coves. We had a great time. Everyone is courteous and full of helpful tips to make the best of our 1.5-2 hour lesson and tour.

Reviewed August 2, 2015

Our guide, Matt, was attentive without hovering, gave us a great short lesson and interacted with us with just the right mix of humor and leadership!!
He made this experience so much fun for three old ladies wanting to try paddle boarding ! We will definitely tell our friends, and we will come back! CH, Concord, NC

Reviewed July 31, 2015 via mobile

I'm not especially athletic or strong but wanted to try paddleboarding and this was a great way to do it. Addison and Matt were helpful and supportive and created an easy, no-pressure atmosphere. I got simple instruction, lots of practice, and lots of smiles and laughter. And I felt I got my money's worth with almost all of the 90-minute lesson in the water. I will recommend this to my friends. Had a great time!

Date of experience: July 2015