“A fun Birthday Celebration”

Aloha Paddle Sports
Book In Advance
More Info
$45.00*
and up
Private Stand Up Paddleboarding Lesson in...
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Since 2010, My Aloha Paddle and Surf has offered Standup Paddleboarding Introduction Lessons, rentals and sales. In 2012 we incorporated Stand Up Paddleboard Yoga Classes. Full moon excursions at night have also been an attraction on Lake Norman. Excellent reviews and highest level of customer service guaranteed. Come and experience the Lake like never before -Aloha! Waterfront location offering rentals, lessons, Aloha Yoga and Sunset tours.
Useful Information: Activities for young children, Lockers / storage, Activities for older children, Bathroom facilities
Reviewed August 20, 2015

As part of my daughter's birthday celebration, we took 7 teen age girls to My Aloha Paddle and Surf. They had a great time paddle boarding on Lake Norman and Matt, the instructor kept them thoroughly entertained. Several of the girls had not been paddle boarding before so he gave them a short lesson before heading out on the lake. The girls said it was a great way to celebrate her birthday & spend 2 hours on a Saturday afternoon! Make sure you make reservations.....they stay quite busy. I will definitely use them again.

All reviews
in 26 reviews
"mitch"
in 7 reviews

Reviewed August 2, 2015

Mitch gave us a great intro lesson and tour around the nearby coves. We had a great time. Everyone is courteous and full of helpful tips to make the best of our 1.5-2 hour lesson and tour.

Date of experience: August 2015
Reviewed August 2, 2015

Our guide, Matt, was attentive without hovering, gave us a great short lesson and interacted with us with just the right mix of humor and leadership!!
He made this experience so much fun for three old ladies wanting to try paddle boarding ! We will definitely tell our friends, and we will come back! CH, Concord, NC

Date of experience: August 2015
Reviewed July 31, 2015 via mobile

I'm not especially athletic or strong but wanted to try paddleboarding and this was a great way to do it. Addison and Matt were helpful and supportive and created an easy, no-pressure atmosphere. I got simple instruction, lots of practice, and lots of smiles and laughter. And I felt I got my money's worth with almost all of the 90-minute lesson in the water. I will recommend this to my friends. Had a great time!