“Perfect Sunday morning”

Book In Advance
More Info
$45.00*
and up
Private Stand Up Paddleboarding Lesson in...
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Since 2010, My Aloha Paddle and Surf has offered Standup Paddleboarding Introduction Lessons, rentals and sales. In 2012 we incorporated Stand Up Paddleboard Yoga Classes. Full moon excursions at night have also been an attraction on Lake Norman. Excellent reviews and highest level of customer service guaranteed. Come and experience the Lake like never before -Aloha! Waterfront location offering rentals, lessons, Aloha Yoga and Sunset tours.
Useful Information: Activities for older children, Activities for young children, Lockers / storage, Bathroom facilities
Reviewed August 2, 2015

Mitch gave us a great intro lesson and tour around the nearby coves. We had a great time. Everyone is courteous and full of helpful tips to make the best of our 1.5-2 hour lesson and tour.

Date of experience: August 2015
in 26 reviews
"mitch"
in 7 reviews

Reviewed August 2, 2015

Our guide, Matt, was attentive without hovering, gave us a great short lesson and interacted with us with just the right mix of humor and leadership!!
He made this experience so much fun for three old ladies wanting to try paddle boarding ! We will definitely tell our friends, and we will come back! CH, Concord, NC

Date of experience: August 2015
Reviewed July 31, 2015 via mobile

I'm not especially athletic or strong but wanted to try paddleboarding and this was a great way to do it. Addison and Matt were helpful and supportive and created an easy, no-pressure atmosphere. I got simple instruction, lots of practice, and lots of smiles and laughter. And I felt I got my money's worth with almost all of the 90-minute lesson in the water. I will recommend this to my friends. Had a great time!

Reviewed July 29, 2015 via mobile

My Aloha was great. My 11 yo grandson and I rented kayaks the first day. The kayaks were in good condition and the manager was very accommodating. Lake norman is easy to kayak on.
The next day there were 4 of us on paddle boards. All 1st timers. Addison, our instructor, was very helpful and patient. He made us all feel very comfortable
I would definitely recommend My Aloha.