Book In Advance
  • Tour highlights & full itinerary
  • Easy online booking
  • Lowest price guaranteed
More Information

All reviews private lesson lake norman take advantage the owner coming back great service the young lady helpful tips south end can't wait to go back look forward friendly staff in great shape instructor class board mitch
Reviewed July 25, 2015

A friend had gotten me a gift certificate to My Aloha after we paddleboarded together on the Mobile Bay. I scheduled a private lesson with Bekka to get a more informative lesson on technique and also to learn some extra stuff to impress the friend later this summer. Bekka covered everything from paddle length, stroke to what type of board is used for what and why. I learned 3 advance turns plus one I need to work on. The conversation flowed easily and since she gathered I was into fitness she threw in some tips to use to get a more cardio workout. The morning was beautiful and this was truly a great way to see the beauty of Lake Norman!

1  Thank Jennifer L
Reviewed July 23, 2015

Had a great experience doing SUP Yoga on Lake Norman. Yoga instructor Karen was top notch and the class was everything I hoped for. While I didn't go inside My Aloha - the staff was professional and helped everyone load/unload. Reservations and communication went very smoothly.

Reviewed July 23, 2015

This was my first time on a stand up paddle board. My wife gave me a private lesson at Aloha Paddle & Surf for my birthday and I had a blast. Had an amazing time with my instructor Matt, who took time to explain everything before we hit the water and made the whole experience very enjoyable. Could have stayed out there for hours.
Highly recommend My Aloha to anyone whether its your first time, your visiting the lake looking for fun activities or if your just looking for to get away for an afternoon and enjoy the water

Reviewed July 19, 2015 via mobile

Couldn't speak more highly of My Aloha. Friendly, fast to get you out on the boards and the perfect spot to launch for an hour or even full day on the lake.

We encountered a big storm while out there and thankfully they ushered us in off our boards before things got very crazy. We will definitely be back!

Reviewed July 12, 2015 via mobile

my aloha paddle and surf shop is clean and offers everything a paddle boarder may want. The staff are super nice and seem to know what they are doing. The equipment they provided for paddle boarding lessons were beautiful and in great shape, like new.

Mitch was our instructor. He was very knowledgeable, attentive and super nice. My daughter is 8 and needed more attention then some of the adults. Mitch was able to take care of her and still provide guidance to the adult students.

We took lessons as a family and it turned out to be an awesome day. I highly recommend the paddle boarding lessons and my aloha paddle and surf shop.