“Stand up Paddle Yoga”

Book In Advance
More Info
$45.00*
and up
Private Stand Up Paddleboarding Lesson in...
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Since 2010, My Aloha Paddle and Surf has offered Standup Paddleboarding Introduction Lessons, rentals and sales. In 2012 we incorporated Stand Up Paddleboard Yoga Classes. Full moon excursions at night have also been an attraction on Lake Norman. Excellent reviews and highest level of customer service guaranteed. Come and experience the Lake like never before -Aloha! Waterfront location offering rentals, lessons, Aloha Yoga and Sunset tours.
Useful Information: Lockers / storage, Bathroom facilities, Activities for young children, Activities for older children
Reviewed July 23, 2015

Had a great experience doing SUP Yoga on Lake Norman. Yoga instructor Karen was top notch and the class was everything I hoped for. While I didn't go inside My Aloha - the staff was professional and helped everyone load/unload. Reservations and communication went very smoothly.

All reviews
in 26 reviews
"mitch"
in 7 reviews

Reviewed July 23, 2015

This was my first time on a stand up paddle board. My wife gave me a private lesson at Aloha Paddle & Surf for my birthday and I had a blast. Had an amazing time with my instructor Matt, who took time to explain everything before we hit the water and made the whole experience very enjoyable. Could have stayed out there for hours.
Highly recommend My Aloha to anyone whether its your first time, your visiting the lake looking for fun activities or if your just looking for to get away for an afternoon and enjoy the water

Reviewed July 19, 2015 via mobile

Couldn't speak more highly of My Aloha. Friendly, fast to get you out on the boards and the perfect spot to launch for an hour or even full day on the lake.

We encountered a big storm while out there and thankfully they ushered us in off our boards before things got very crazy. We will definitely be back!

Reviewed July 12, 2015 via mobile

my aloha paddle and surf shop is clean and offers everything a paddle boarder may want. The staff are super nice and seem to know what they are doing. The equipment they provided for paddle boarding lessons were beautiful and in great shape, like new.

Mitch was our instructor. He was very knowledgeable, attentive and super nice. My daughter is 8 and needed more attention then some of the adults. Mitch was able to take care of her and still provide guidance to the adult students.

We took lessons as a family and it turned out to be an awesome day. I highly recommend the paddle boarding lessons and my aloha paddle and surf shop.