Book In Advance
  • Tour highlights & full itinerary
  • Easy online booking
  • Lowest price guaranteed
More Information

All reviews private lesson lake norman take advantage the owner coming back great service the young lady helpful tips south end can't wait to go back look forward friendly staff in great shape instructor class board mitch
Reviewed July 12, 2015 via mobile

my aloha paddle and surf shop is clean and offers everything a paddle boarder may want. The staff are super nice and seem to know what they are doing. The equipment they provided for paddle boarding lessons were beautiful and in great shape, like new.

Mitch was our instructor. He was very knowledgeable, attentive and super nice. My daughter is 8 and needed more attention then some of the adults. Mitch was able to take care of her and still provide guidance to the adult students.

We took lessons as a family and it turned out to be an awesome day. I highly recommend the paddle boarding lessons and my aloha paddle and surf shop.

Date of experience: July 2015
Reviewed July 7, 2015

It was our first time at Aloha Paddle and we had the best time!
Staff was professional and very helpful. They took us thru the entire process, step by step. Rob, the owner, was very nice. We paddled our hearts off, were totally relaxed when we got off the paddles/kayaks and can't wait to do it again.
Great value!

Date of experience: May 2015
Reviewed July 2, 2015

The owner Rob is really really nice and helpful (knowledgeable) about Paddle Boarding. I went with a group of about 20 women and we had the best time every. Price is reasonable too.

Date of experience: June 2015
Reviewed June 30, 2015

Aloha Paddle is a blast! The first time I signed up was with a Groupon. Figured it was a great way to be introduced to Paddle boarding and it did not disappoint. Great instructor, lesson and fun day on LKN. Second time we rented boards and had another great experience. Highly recommend. Fabulous service, prices and experience!

Date of experience: August 2014
Reviewed June 28, 2015

We just returned from a first time, week long Lake Norman vacation. Because our vacation house rental came with few amenities, I knew we'd need kayaks and an SUP to keep our extended family focused on beautiful Lake Norman.

The vacation rental office offered a few suggestions for weekly rentals. All were steeply priced and were really focused on motor boat rentals. My Aloha Paddle was the answer! They offer a reasonably priced 5 day rental with delivery and pick up. Rob was personable and professional. When he heard we'd be paddling with our kids ages 10 and 13, he made sure to outfit us with smaller kayaks and brought a selection of life jackets. Even my tentative 6 year old nephew and his 71 year old poppa enjoyed the kayak in our small cove. The whole family couldn't wait to try the SUP and everyone loved it.

My Aloha Paddle offers terrific service at a great price point.

Date of experience: June 2015