“Awesome Experience!!”

Book In Advance
More Info
$45.00*
and up
Private Stand Up Paddleboarding Lesson in...
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Since 2010, My Aloha Paddle and Surf has offered Standup Paddleboarding Introduction Lessons, rentals and sales. In 2012 we incorporated Stand Up Paddleboard Yoga Classes. Full moon excursions at night have also been an attraction on Lake Norman. Excellent reviews and highest level of customer service guaranteed. Come and experience the Lake like never before -Aloha! Waterfront location offering rentals, lessons, Aloha Yoga and Sunset tours.
Useful Information: Lockers / storage, Activities for older children, Activities for young children, Bathroom facilities
Reviewed July 2, 2015

The owner Rob is really really nice and helpful (knowledgeable) about Paddle Boarding. I went with a group of about 20 women and we had the best time every. Price is reasonable too.

All reviews
in 26 reviews
"mitch"
in 7 reviews

Reviewed June 30, 2015

Aloha Paddle is a blast! The first time I signed up was with a Groupon. Figured it was a great way to be introduced to Paddle boarding and it did not disappoint. Great instructor, lesson and fun day on LKN. Second time we rented boards and had another great experience. Highly recommend. Fabulous service, prices and experience!

Date of experience: August 2014
Reviewed June 28, 2015

We just returned from a first time, week long Lake Norman vacation. Because our vacation house rental came with few amenities, I knew we'd need kayaks and an SUP to keep our extended family focused on beautiful Lake Norman.

The vacation rental office offered a few suggestions for weekly rentals. All were steeply priced and were really focused on motor boat rentals. My Aloha Paddle was the answer! They offer a reasonably priced 5 day rental with delivery and pick up. Rob was personable and professional. When he heard we'd be paddling with our kids ages 10 and 13, he made sure to outfit us with smaller kayaks and brought a selection of life jackets. Even my tentative 6 year old nephew and his 71 year old poppa enjoyed the kayak in our small cove. The whole family couldn't wait to try the SUP and everyone loved it.

My Aloha Paddle offers terrific service at a great price point.

1  Thank Jennifer35
Reviewed June 21, 2015

If you're looking for something fun to do, look no further...My husband & I just got back from our first paddle board experience and I must say we had way more fun than we expected. We took the 90 minute instructor led class and Rebecca and Megan were so friendly. Rob was helpful on the phone with the reservation and once again, Rebecca was the best instructor you could ask. And for all the first timers out there like us, don't be scared. The water isn't too deep and you won't be hurt by falling in (may be you should have your life jackets on if you aren't that great a swimmer, but that's just until you get comfortable). Trust me, I feel 5-6 times and here I'm looking forwarding to going back.

Thank you Rebecca, Rob & Megan for the great experience !!