“Super Fun !!”

Book In Advance
More Info
$45.00*
and up
Private Stand Up Paddleboarding Lesson in...
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Since 2010, My Aloha Paddle and Surf has offered Standup Paddleboarding Introduction Lessons, rentals and sales. In 2012 we incorporated Stand Up Paddleboard Yoga Classes. Full moon excursions at night have also been an attraction on Lake Norman. Excellent reviews and highest level of customer service guaranteed. Come and experience the Lake like never before -Aloha! Waterfront location offering rentals, lessons, Aloha Yoga and Sunset tours.
Useful Information: Lockers / storage, Bathroom facilities, Activities for young children, Activities for older children
Reviewed June 21, 2015

If you're looking for something fun to do, look no further...My husband & I just got back from our first paddle board experience and I must say we had way more fun than we expected. We took the 90 minute instructor led class and Rebecca and Megan were so friendly. Rob was helpful on the phone with the reservation and once again, Rebecca was the best instructor you could ask. And for all the first timers out there like us, don't be scared. The water isn't too deep and you won't be hurt by falling in (may be you should have your life jackets on if you aren't that great a swimmer, but that's just until you get comfortable). Trust me, I feel 5-6 times and here I'm looking forwarding to going back.

Thank you Rebecca, Rob & Megan for the great experience !!

All reviews
in 26 reviews
"mitch"
in 7 reviews

Reviewed June 16, 2015 via mobile

The weekend family outing was trying out paddle boarding on the south end of Lake Norman. Aloha Paddle is a great outfitter, supplied not only boards and vests but also croakies and some water once we finished. Our guide Becca was also outstanding, great instructor and also just fun to hang with. We'll eagerly return soon, you should too!

Reviewed June 15, 2015

We did the introductory lesson with Mikey, He was great instructor. Gave us great tips. We spent a beautiful 2 hours on the lake. It sure helped that the weather was perfect! Would definitely rent from them again. All of the staff were awesome! Thanks for a great day!

Reviewed June 8, 2015

What a wonderful way to start the day! Paddle board yoga. I had tried SUP a couple of times before so I was familiar with being on the board. However, I wasn't sure how I'd like yoga away from the mat, I was determined not to fall...but I was the first to fall right in! Falling took the edge off, encouraging me to play more, both on that board and in life!
The staff & instructor were absolutely wonderful. I would recommend this to everyone who loves yoga or the water!