Book In Advance
  • Tour highlights & full itinerary
  • Easy online booking
  • Lowest price guaranteed
More Information

All reviews private lesson lake norman take advantage the owner coming back great service the young lady helpful tips south end can't wait to go back look forward friendly staff in great shape instructor class board mitch
Reviewed June 15, 2015

We did the introductory lesson with Mikey, He was great instructor. Gave us great tips. We spent a beautiful 2 hours on the lake. It sure helped that the weather was perfect! Would definitely rent from them again. All of the staff were awesome! Thanks for a great day!

Date of experience: June 2015
Reviewed June 8, 2015

What a wonderful way to start the day! Paddle board yoga. I had tried SUP a couple of times before so I was familiar with being on the board. However, I wasn't sure how I'd like yoga away from the mat, I was determined not to fall...but I was the first to fall right in! Falling took the edge off, encouraging me to play more, both on that board and in life!
The staff & instructor were absolutely wonderful. I would recommend this to everyone who loves yoga or the water!

Date of experience: June 2015
Reviewed May 22, 2015

Phenomenal lesson turned into a paddle board purchase. Great instruction and supoort. The instructors made my first time getting on a board very easy and fun. This was something I had wanted to do for a long time, and My Aloha made it a great experience.

Date of experience: May 2015
Reviewed May 18, 2015

Took a paddle boarding class. We received excellent instruction, then were off exploring the lake in no time. Both the shop owner and instructor were very friendly and helpful. Paddle boarding is a lot easier and more fun than I expected. I highly recommend both paddle boarding on Lake Norman in general and renting or taking a class from My Aloha in particular. Great experience!

Date of experience: May 2015