“SUP Yoga”

Book In Advance
More Info
$45.00*
and up
Private Stand Up Paddleboarding Lesson in...
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Since 2010, My Aloha Paddle and Surf has offered Standup Paddleboarding Introduction Lessons, rentals and sales. In 2012 we incorporated Stand Up Paddleboard Yoga Classes. Full moon excursions at night have also been an attraction on Lake Norman. Excellent reviews and highest level of customer service guaranteed. Come and experience the Lake like never before -Aloha! Waterfront location offering rentals, lessons, Aloha Yoga and Sunset tours.
Useful Information: Activities for young children, Lockers / storage, Activities for older children, Bathroom facilities
Reviewed June 8, 2015

What a wonderful way to start the day! Paddle board yoga. I had tried SUP a couple of times before so I was familiar with being on the board. However, I wasn't sure how I'd like yoga away from the mat, I was determined not to fall...but I was the first to fall right in! Falling took the edge off, encouraging me to play more, both on that board and in life!
The staff & instructor were absolutely wonderful. I would recommend this to everyone who loves yoga or the water!

Date of experience: June 2015
in 26 reviews
"mitch"
in 7 reviews

Reviewed May 22, 2015

Phenomenal lesson turned into a paddle board purchase. Great instruction and supoort. The instructors made my first time getting on a board very easy and fun. This was something I had wanted to do for a long time, and My Aloha made it a great experience.

Date of experience: May 2015
Reviewed May 18, 2015

Took a paddle boarding class. We received excellent instruction, then were off exploring the lake in no time. Both the shop owner and instructor were very friendly and helpful. Paddle boarding is a lot easier and more fun than I expected. I highly recommend both paddle boarding on Lake Norman in general and renting or taking a class from My Aloha in particular. Great experience!

Date of experience: May 2015