“beware”
Review of Sprinkles Bakery & Cafe - CLOSED

Sprinkles Bakery & Cafe
Reviewed January 22, 2014

Went for lunch (my daughter loved it from her last visit). We ordered the tuna sandwich and fried fish sandwich. my wife had a salad. Well my coffee was served cold, 1st red flag. The food was great and we left. That night my daughter and I fell ill,. Her much more than me.I had half her tuna so I had more of a buffer in me. Over 20 hrs in bed weak and vomiting because someone does not know how to maintain food safe. Thanks for a horrible weekend. Never again.

Reviewed September 22, 2013

Tried it for breakfast one morning and was pleasantly surprised. They gave us some samples of their doughnuts and they were delicious. The egg sandwich was really good and freshly made, not the pre-cooked egg patties like in the fast food chain restaurants. There are a lot of tables. Try it, you will like it.

2  Thank cardscharlotte