“Great Northern Type Diner in a Southern Location”
Review of Acropolis Cafe & Grill - CLOSED

Acropolis Cafe & Grill
Cuisines: Greek
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed February 2, 2014 via mobile

This diner is right at my sons door, he says it is always packed from breakfast thru dinner, that is probably because the food was great and the staff friendly. Reminds me of any great diner in Jersey. We had breakfast it was perfect, they also have the pastries on display for take home , the Baklava looked wonderful . Prices were average and meal was worth every penny.

Reviewed February 1, 2014

The food here is ALWAYS AMAZINGLY good and fresh!!!
They also have a very good breakfast....

Italian food here is very good. The desserts are all home made.
They serve home made bread when you arrive.
One of the best Greek salads I have ever had, and excellent Pizza!

Reviewed January 7, 2014

These folks are just good at what they do. They offer a good selection and do it at good prices. Great place for home cooking. Nothing fnacy, just good food, good prices and good service.

Reviewed November 2, 2013

Chose this restaurant because of it's convenience to our Hotel. I do not like driving around in a strange city especially at night. WOW! It would have been worth it to drive out of my way if I had to. The food was fresh, hot, beautifully presented, and delicious! The restaurant is a lot larger than it looks from the outside and very clean and easy to walk through. The pastry case as you enter is filled with a mouth watering selection of cakes and deserts. I cannot tell you what we had because I forgot to bring a menu with me and I could never spell it. It was like a Greek lasagna, also had a Greek salad. The portions are very large. I was too full to have one of those tempting deserts! May have to go back tomorrow.

Reviewed October 26, 2013 via mobile

We went there with the family and I will never purchase store made hummus again!! Fantastic food. You can taste all the fresh ingredients and spices. Love the place.