“Great greek food.”

Cuisines: Greek
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed April 8, 2013

I like the spinekopatas (?) the spinich puff pastries. Good soup, good appetizers. It has been there a long time and feels like it.

Reviewed April 7, 2013

The variety of choices on the extensive menu was amazing. I had the gyro and so did my son, we both agreed it was the best we had ever had! My other son had a club that I have never seen so artfully put together. My Uncle had a Mexican Quesedia, he loved it. My husband had to have a healthy dish due to diet restrictions, the pasta he ordered with chicken and vegtables was a hit after a full day of traveling. We loved our server and the cleanliness of the restaurant, and were astonished at the acuracy of what we ordered and the speed of the delivery of the meal, an army of cooks must have been waiting for our orders. We are from out of state but plan this stop each time we are driving through Charlotte. The website has a complete list of everything on the menu to plan ahead.

Reviewed April 4, 2013

We have been here many times - it is one of our favorites because the kids like the food, there is usually not a long wait and the service is fast. Love the avgolemono soup!!
There is a full bar and would be a great place for large groups!!

Reviewed March 25, 2013

There is not a bad thing to say about this restaurant. The food is good and plentiful. The wait staff friendly and accommodating. You must try the Lemon Soup. We went there for lunch one day and we all had a bowl and it was enough for a meal.

Reviewed March 13, 2013

We had a large group of adults and children to celebrate my mother-in-laws 80th birthday. Excellant food and service. Prices are very reasonable and the menu is varied to accomadate any taste. We live in Florida and this is our second visit and will not be the last. Our party included family members from all over Florida and North Carolina.