“Sweetest sweets”
Review of Sweet Cakes Bakery

Sweet Cakes Bakery
Ranked #3 of 5 Dessert in Cornelius
Reviewed September 22, 2013

Love their cupcakes. So many flavors to choose from. Hard to decide which my favorite is. Will have to keep on trying them! Yumm!!!

Reviewed September 8, 2013

When I travel, I search out cupcake shops and bakeries and Sweetcakes always is the place I compare others too.

1  Thank lynne k
Reviewed July 1, 2013

the taste is not good... they are very over priced... 10.00 for three cupcakes.... that's crazy!!! you can make 24 at home for that price... don't bother with this place...

1  Thank lakefamilia
Reviewed June 23, 2013

I have tried every shop in the area for work events. Hands down, Sweetcakes is the best!! The owner and her staff are genuinely friendly, and I won't take my business (or my tastebuds) anywhere else!

Reviewed June 18, 2013

I have visited Sweet Cakes on several occasions (old and new locations) and have always come away with tasty treats! The Lemon cupcake and Salted Caramel cupcake are two of my most favorite flavors! I have never had an unpleasant experience nor have I ever had a cupcake that tasted anything other than great! I have tried Maddy's Fatty's down the road and prefer Sweet Cakes cupcakes.

Tip: If you are looking for gluten-free, then Maddy's is where you need to go.