“Haven't found a flavor cupcake that I didn't like! Perfect.”
Review of Sweet Cakes Bakery - CLOSED

Sweet Cakes Bakery
Reviewed March 17, 2013

This is an outstanding cupcake bakery. Many many flavors, which vary by day and season. Their cupcakes make great gifts. I like their nice boxes for take away.
While in for a treat, I observed a customer pick up a cupcake bouquet and it was beautiful. So much prettier than I expected and not too expensive. What a great party idea.
Looking forward to their seasonal lime cupcake again this year. The new location is so nice and conveniently located. I like to pick up a dozen of their mini cupcakes in a variety of flavors because none of my family can ever decide which one they like best.
The ladies working there are always so nice. I got the impression that it was an owner managed shop. Definitely worth a trip if you have a sweet tooth.

There are newer reviews for Sweet Cakes Bakery

Reviewed January 10, 2013

Yum-meeeeee
Try one of their new and interesting flavors. You won't be disappointed!
Consistently good.

Reviewed January 4, 2013 via mobile

I love the taste and unique design w/the icing! Cannot wait to visit the new location.
Prices are expensive but comparable to other bakeries locally. Also, we come when we have a BOGO coupon!