“One of Our Favorite Restaurants” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Alton's Kitchen & Cocktails

Alton's Kitchen & Cocktails
Ranked #6 of 108 Restaurants in Cornelius
Cuisines: American, Bar
Good for: Large groups, Romantic, Special occasions, Kids, Local cuisine, Business meetings, Bar scene, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Brunch, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Mooresville, North Carolina
“One of Our Favorite Restaurants”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 5, 2012

The setting in the restaurant as well as the bar is excellent. We haven't found an entree we didn't like and the parmesan double baked potato and beets are great side items. They have a good wine list and a good serving size by the glass. We've talked to the owner several times and he's made some good wine recommendations that have became some of our favorites.We have eaten on the patio and it was a pleasant experience.The wait staff is very helpful and friendly. Alton's is our go-to-place.

• Visited October 2012

U.S
“Simply amazing !!!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 3, 2012 via mobile

This is a Resturant where u get excellent food with a great atmosphere. The bar rocks, the drinks are big. And the food is to die for. I have had almost everything on the menue and it is all great. The New Orleans shrimp is amazing, the tuna poke is the best I ever had, the hamburger is the best, and the swordfish should be illegal. Also the ribs, the tuna, prime rib, I could go on, but won't . This is the best Resturant in lake Norman. And yes, the chairs need to be re cushioned. You need to go to this place, you won't be sorry.

“It's not just for dinner anymore!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 6, 2012

My wife and I got a coupon in the mail for brunch at Alton's. We have now been there 4 times and have been amazed by how good it is EVERY time. The Dippy Egg...the French toast...the filet mignon benedict... C'mon - you have got to check this place out! Thanks Alton's, see ya soon!

north Carolina
“Wow!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 5, 2012

My husband and I decided to give Alton's a try last weekend and are so glad we did. Both the food and the service were fabulous. Chris was our waiter. He was patient, efficient and helpful with menu advice. We each had the Ceaser Salad, which was unique in that it was whole lettuce leaves layered with the best tasting ceaser dressing I have had at a restaurant in a long time. I had the lamb shank, which was done to perfection and served with very tasty mashed potatoes. My husband had ribs, which were also very good. No problem with substituting the fries it comes with for mashed. The ribs included very yummy cole slaw. The quality of the food is top notch and you can tell that a lot of care is taken selecting and preparing everything. Add an awesome, yet reasonably priced wine list that included Falcor Sangiovese and you have the ultimate!

• Visited September 2012
Cornelius, North Carolina
“love, this unexpected jewel”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 23, 2012

I have been living in the ares for 3 years and was unaware of this jewel of a restaurant. Went there for Sunday brunch. It was great! The Braised Lamb cheese grits with poached eggs was alsolutely amazing. I had chicken and waffles and the chicken strips were so tender. If you get the chance to eat at Alton's Kitchen, be sure to ask for server, Case. He was very pesonable . . .delightfully wonderful. Great service. In my Arnold Swartzenegger voice . . . I'LL BE BACK!

• Visited September 2012